|
Monday, November 12, 2012
•
Went school to study with best friend today.
It is always good to meet someone outside to do smth compared to staying at home.
Studying with her is always fun and awesome too.
Productivity varies. hahaha.. but it is my fault for playing. :(
Saw my maths teacher, Lau in school today.
Immediately hide myself upon seeing him.
I hope that he didnt see him, I cant face him after flunking my maths paper 1.
But cant deny the fact that he is one of the most patient teacher around.
Should have consulted him much much more...
Will definitely miss him after this year and his 2 front teeth.
I am losing interest in everything.
everything seems less enjoyable to me..including my favourite hobbies like soccer...game...
Quited Fifa after a few mins.
Sian after one match of dota 2.
Dont even have energy to open my bag.
On a brighter side, it is great to see my ex classmates doing well for their promos and getting promoted.
I doubt they will know the existence of my blog but i feel happy for them and I am sure that they would not end up being like me in jc2.
Tmr is a public holiday. Dont have a comfirmed plan yet :(
11:39 pm
|