profile
connections
journal
archives
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
recently
I am missing someone that I am not even supposed t...
Don't know how to save myself from econs :( Tried ...
Dont know wtf have i been doing since August after...
I feel damn bad and guilty that i didnt keep my wo...
its over. i am feeling very miserable right now. J...
Went school to study with best friend today. It is...
Fucking lonely and sian at home. Mother pissing me...
Maths paper 2 just ended today. Initially i was ...
Only managed to finish recapping Distributions and...
Today's Physics paper 2 was fine. Fine in term of ...
tagboard
bienvenue
hello.
Welcome to JEFFERSON's blog. lol :]
online
hits
Since 14/3/07
Jefferson Goh
Hi
Nan Chiau High School
YJC - -
the continuous chain
layout by:
detonatedlove♥
Eunice
Evangeline
Geraldine
HuiHui
Jaslyn
JianHsien
Jian Zhong
Joshua
Kaixin
Lei Lao Shi
Mefline
Nicholas
Rachel
Regina
Seraphina
Sunny
YeeTeng
Yvonne
Thursday, January 24, 2013
•
After reflecting on myself while on the bus, I feel like I am a loser - -
1:46 pm