|
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
I hate my current life. •
Everyday is just ns ns ns where I just walk into the office and start stoning and using my phone.
I can't study all the time , I feel tired most of the time. Yes I am screwing myself up again and wasting my parents money.
I am really on the verge of collapsing.
I have nothing to look forward to.
The person I am dying to meet isn't that willing to meet me.
While she is the one that can make me the happiest, she is also the one that I get hurt the most.
I just want to confess to her and know if I stand a chance but seems like I have to wait a bit longer.
But honestly my chances are slim, only can hope for the best.
I waited and suffered since last August, I really hope it will be worth it.
1:17 am
|