|
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Family •
Well, all my posts are quite negative.
So decided to blog on my family.
I may be a fucker at home showing attitude at home occasionally ignoring my mum, not giving my parents money from my ns '' income '' (u call this income?? the pay is so Fucking little) and koping my parents one dollar coin. Etc etc but they are the one who care for me the most, they tolerate my nonsense.
They are supportive in whatever I wanna do (retake A lvl and go jc etc).
My mum may be a bitch sometimes and I still du lan her for not lending me mkney to go for snsd concert in 2011 but she do all the little things for me which makes my life so much easier.
She tank all the shit and definitely put herself after us. :)
My father can be fking boring and unsteady when it comes to eating but he seems willing to do anything for my sake. Like rushing from work to fetch me from ns and rush me to my tuition. Not every father will do that.
I have this '' ugly'' Bro, yes, there are many flaws in his character, he is arrogant, think too highly of himself.
But I do feel that I actually meant something to him, I remember how much he missed me when I was in tracom for my confinement week and bought hagen daz for me. And I really enjoy calling him ugly . lol. When I get home from ns, he will always be very eager to tell me nba or soccer news which I actually knew before him - -. Lol
I also have this fat Bro, I rarely talk to him. But at least, we sort of have mutual respect for one another and he is wiling to lend me his concessions. Haha.
Without my parents, I would have committed suicide last year..
1:34 am
|