|
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Everything not going my way •
Since last Sunday, everything has been going wrong.
Today perfect example,
1. I managed to find 2 buyers for my ns blackberry phone and I just found out that blackberry essential big big button suddenly became a bit unresponsive after one month of not touching it. HOW TO SELL NOW?? :(
2. Was peeing in novena toilet and this Cb China fucker pee like a 3 year old and the last few milliliters of his urine shoot at the floor then some kena my right foot. WTF.
3. Most impt one... Her attitude towards me took a drastic turn within like 6 days??? Can feel that she gets easily annoyed by me and don't wanna meet me. Or perhaps she hinting me that I don't even stand a chance? ( I should be mentally prepared sia)
4. Supposed to surprise her on her bday but seems like I won't have the chance to do it due to unforeseeable circumstances. Hais, guy best friend.... Wad to do.
Supposed to have dinner with her today. But she not feeling well so cancelled like 1 hour before I end work . But what disappoints me was that she cancelled with me a little bit last min and eat with her another friend and didn't tell me about it until after tuition.
She did ask me to join them the day before but didn't wanna be extra and tot we could spend time after tuition anyway . Ideally I would expect her to tell me earlier and I would have joined them for dinner.
Oh well, I don't blame her, I think my expectations always end up making me feel disappointed. Used to this kind of feelings already. Not the first time feeling this from her or other ppl.
I have nothing to look forward to in the next few weeks or even months!
Kill me pls......
Super boring life.
Ns, study, sleep, stone, empty heart summaries my current life.
How I wish I can find out my future wife and tell her all my problems now and she teach me A levels stuff.
Wonder how's she is doing now...
2:22 am
|