|
Friday, June 14, 2013
Uncertain future •
Every time I meet you, I will treat it as '' maybe this is the last time we would be spending time this happily together ''.
I don't know if my heart can take it or would we still continue to be best friend when I get rejected by u. Maybe that's why, I just wan a bff outing, I want all your attention to me when it is still possible. Etc, I don't feel good when someone self invited last sun.
And sometimes I feel as a guy best friend, no matter what I do, still will lose out to other girl normal friend.
Can't imagine losing u, this friendship is the one I put in the most effort in among my entire friendship of my life, and I never liked a girl so much in my life before. I love your personality and it makes you the most attractive person ever. Ya, win snsd. I dread the day when we will go separate ways.
I liked you for almost a year already and tank all the shit feelings, the jealousy etc and even dumb enough let it affect my A levels , I do not want to go through all these again and more importantly let this affect my A levels again.
Sigh, I hope this will have an happy ending.
This few days I feel terrible, I don't feel like doing anything except meeting u. But I swear if I tell u directly, your hair sure stand and u will think I crazy so I tried to ask u out for dessert, running and even try to at least meet u awhile by telling u to pass me notes.
Fk, I forget what else I wanna say. Nvm, shall continue tmr. Need to sleep. Blog about your bday stuff next time.
2:30 am
|