|
Sunday, June 16, 2013
A bit happier and a bit more fun day. •
Shall blog about happier stuff!
Today was initially fucking boring.
Then went out to have dinner and dessert with PM and Magee Mee in some ulu place that i found out myself!
At least i had a good laugh and ate nice food.
The waffles ice cream was super nice and crispy. ( photo on instagram)
Been a while since I laugh happily.
Miss Sch last year when I can laugh and joke around all the time.
NS make me miss my classmates and appreciate them more.haha
Then on bus 43, saw a married couple playing with their daughter.
Their daughter quite cute la.
Suddenly I was quite envious and feel happy for them being so happily together although the husband looked a bit fked up.lol
BUT OF COURSE, I WAN TO DRIVE MY FAMILY AROUND INSTEAD OF TAKING BUS!
tmr another "i dont know wad to do"day.
Guess i will go shopping alone.
anw, gg already...
1:34 am
|