|
archives
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
recently
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((...
A bit happier and a bit more fun day.
Everything not going my way
Uncertain future
Haiyo
Family
I hate my current life.
After reflecting on myself while on the bus, I fee...
I am missing someone that I am not even supposed t...
Don't know how to save myself from econs :(
Tried ...
tagboard
|
bienvenue
hello.
Welcome to JEFFERSON's blog. lol :]
online
hits Since 14/3/07
|
Jefferson Goh
Hi
Nan Chiau High School
YJC - -
|
the continuous chain
layout by: detonatedlove♥
Eunice
Evangeline
Geraldine
HuiHui
Jaslyn
JianHsien
Jian Zhong
Joshua
Kaixin
Lei Lao Shi
Mefline
Nicholas
Rachel
Regina
Seraphina
Sunny
YeeTeng
Yvonne
|
Monday, June 17, 2013
•
Tio rejected. :(
Not that sad surprisingly, probably because I started to mentally prepare myself long long time ago and kinda expected this outcome.
But feel damn sian lahhhh.
Self Esteem now even lower :(
Don't know need to take how long to like someone else.
But good thing is my mind don't feel so bothered and I somehow feel relieved.
I super dread the day when she gets a new bf, I don't know how fuckup I will feel :(
Hope don't come so soon luh.
Typical weekend life today.
Meet white specs and went shopping and eat Tony Roma (40$ zz).
Didn't buy anything as usual.
Saw someone trying this sperry shoes at Taka and it is nice!!
Almost wanted to try it but decided against spending on impulse due to sian/sadness.
It is just a want and I don't need another shoes.
On the other hand, wear nicer a bit also no one will give a fk.lol
And this white specs very humji...LOL
He was super afraid to go cine because there was a slashing case yesterday.
The moment I met him, he told me " I not going Cine ah"
Honestly if someone wanna slash him, I probably gonna tank for him.
At least he has a goal and has a yi shi to live (his crazy passion for maths obviously, LOL) whereas I don't even know what I am living for and I really dislike my life.
Another 5 days of NS is looming... hais
I miss my JC life a lot.
I miss laughing with dog and ben tan and mocking hy
Now I don't have anyone there to laugh with.
I only can hear my mam laugh super loudly from her room.
Laughing makes time pass much faster and brightens up my day so much.
I hope I run tmr.lol.
Oh ya, managed to sold my BB phone.
Used for 2 month plus only, bought it to whatsapp my best friend.
Sold it at my cost price.
Supposed to have 20$ profit and the fucker ask me discount because I do not have the charger- - which I clearly stated in my thread.
12:24 am
|